What could be more fun and relaxing than a holiday in an exotic beach destination? You could soak up the sun and sleep on the sand; get your daily dose of vitamin D and spend quality time with your loved ones. A beach destination can be the perfect getaway to unwind from the stress and strain of daily life, to relax and rejuvenate your mind and body.
To get the best travel packages to the most picturesque beach locations in the US you can look for the latest Viator coupon. Viator will make it possible for you to get affordable bookings in some of the most sought-after beach destinations.
Top 7 US beach destinations:
- Manele Bay, Hawaii: The Hulopoe Beach that belongs to the island of Lanai is perhaps one of the best known stretches of sand. It is a crescent shaped beach which is a protected marine preserve ideal for snorkeling. This bay has many Hawaiian spinner dolphins and it is also possible to spot humpback whales too here. It is best known for snorkeling and swimming activities; you can even rent kayaks or carry your own kayak to go kayaking in the waters.
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina: The Myrtle Beach is perhaps the best known vacation hub on the East Coast and the town is popular for a variety of summer activities and throngs with tourists interested in entertainment like amusement parks, water parks, live shows and restaurants. This is a long stretch of white silky sand where you can swim, fish, sunbathe, sail and surf. The beach is famous for its breathtaking sunset views which are visible from anywhere on the waterfront.
- Clearwater Beach, Florida: This beach has attracted tourists with its wide sandy shores and exquisite beach front hotels. Clearwater Beach dazzles with its inviting waters and perfect beaches. Whether you wish to ride waves with the dolphins or relax on the white beaches, Clearwater has just the right activity for you. You can spend a day with your family at the Clearwater Marine Aquarium, rent fishing boats, buy tickets for a dolphin-watching cruise, head out for a volleyball game on the beach or go parasailing.
- Cape May, New Jersey: Cape May is the farthest position on the Shore and is best known for its magnificent beaches and a quaint town popular for its bed-and-breakfast inns. You can rent bikes to cycle along the boardwalk and get your binoculars to catch the dolphins in action. Cape May is US’s oldest seaside resort and has been welcoming travelers for generations with its Victorian charm and lovely hospitality.
- Lanikai Beach, Kailua: This literally means “heavenly ocean” and the beach is true to its name. It boasts of a stunning landscape and has been one of the most highly recommended beaches for honeymooners. It is also a good choice for adventure lovers who can indulge in kayaking in the crystal clear waters. This beach is very popular for photo shoots and renowned photographers and models are frequently spotted here. The presence of two islands called Na Mokulua is what adds to its charm; while kayakers can row out to the larger northern island, the southern island is off-limits because of a bird sanctuary.
- St. Pete Beach, Florida: This is one of the most popular US beaches and draws millions of visitors annually from different corners of the world. The vast stretches of soft white sands and luxurious hotels on the beach offers a once-in-a-lifetime experience to guests. The most popular activities here are surfing, paddle boarding, skim boarding and kite boarding.
- Jetties Beach, Nantucket, Massachusetts: This is undeniably one of the most fun-filled beach destinations in the US, particularly for children. It boasts of a marvelous waterfront famous for parties and a variety of cuisines. You can enjoy boat rides from here to Brant Point Lighthouse to get some incredible views of the Nantucket northern beaches.